Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2572..
The detail on the space occupied per employee and the associated cost are reported at a whole of government level which include the owned office portfolio. The utilisation rate as at 31 December 2009 was 16.5m2 per occupied work point. The accommodation cost per employee at a whole of government level including the owned office portfolio was $6,873 per annum. With regard to common costs, all costs within tenancies such as cleaning, light and power, and security are shared based on the ratio of the space occupied.
The ACT Courts are not leased buildings or classified as office accommodation.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office)
(Question No 811)
Mrs Dunne asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) How many vehicles are currently used by the Minister's department and each agency within the Department of Justice and Community Safety, including ACT Courts and the Director of Public Prosecutions.
(2) What are the types and sizes each the vehicles referred to in part (1).
(3) How many of the vehicles referred to in part (1) are privately garaged.
(4) How many kilometres are travelled by each vehicle.
(5) What are the insurance costs, including third party insurance for each vehicle.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The information provided below excludes the Emergency Services Agency (ESA) as it falls under my responsibility as Minister for Police and Emergency Services. A separate response for question on notice 915 has been prepared in relation to ESA.
(1) The Department of Justice and Community Safety, including the ACT Courts and the Director of Public Prosecutions has 82 vehicles in its departmental vehicle fleet.
(2) The vehicles are categorised as:
� 2WD commercial vehicle
� 4WD passenger & commercial vehicle
� Small passenger sedan (equal to or less than 2.0 litres)
� Medium passenger vehicle (greater than 2.0 litres and less than 3.0 litres)
� Large passenger vehicle (equal to or greater than 3.0 litres), and
� Van and bus.
The various makes of vehicles include Citroen, Holden, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen.
(3) All executive and judicial vehicles (24) are privately garaged. Other vehicles privately garage are: