Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2569..
Housing ACT Assets Description
Annual Depreciation Costs
(Question No 798)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) What output costing methodology is used to allocate costs across the Minister's department and each agency within the Minister's portfolio, including the Cultural Facilities Corporation.
(2) What are the top ten individual depreciation costs and which assets do these refer to.
(3) What was the initial cost of the assets referred to in part (2).
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The response for Industrial Relations is included in QON 680 asked of the Chief Minister.
(Question Nos 799, 800, 801)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Women, the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services and the Minister for Children and Young People upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) How much has been spent on advertising in 2009-10 to date for each agency within the Minister's portfolio.
(2) On what campaigns was the money referred to in part (1) spent.
(3) What form of media was employed to undertake the advertising.
(4) Which businesses were employed to undertake, or consult on, each campaign.
(5) How many of these are small businesses based in the ACT.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The member should note that the response covers the entire Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services, (QON 937 refers also)