Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2561..
(5) What are the current employee numbers, both headcount and full-time equivalent, and levels.
(6) What is the average salary for employees with specialist skills required to undertake their roles and responsibilities.
(7) What training must employees undertake on a regular basis to maintain their specialist skills and what is the cost of this training.
(8) What specialist equipment is required for officers to undertake their work.
(9) For each piece of equipment referred to in part (8), (a) how many are required, (b) what is the capital cost of each, (c) what is the running cost and (d) over what period is each piece of equipment depreciated.
(10) How many graduates are currently employed in each agency.
(11) What is the average cost of employing graduates for each agency.
(12) How many graduates, on average, have been employed each year since 2001.
(13) How (a) many staff have been recruited and (b) much has been spent on recruitment, in 2009-10 to date.
(14) In relation to staff who leave, (a) how many staff have left in 2009-10 to date, (b) what were the reasons for leaving, (c) are exit interviews conducted; if so, what has been learned and changed as a result and (d) what was the average termination pay.
(15) What is the average amount, per employee, of recreation, personal and long service leave in both time and cost currently owed to staff.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The response for Industrial Relations is included in QON 692 asked of the Chief Minister.
Public service-training programs
(Question Nos 771, 772 and 773)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Women, the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services and the Minister for Children and Young People, upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) In relation to training programs for staff, for each agency within the Minister's portfolio, (a) how much has been spent in the period 1 July to 31 December 2009, (b) what was the purpose of each training program, (c) where was each training program held and (d) how many staff participated.
(2) What in-house training programs were undertaken (a) in 2008-09, and (b) during 1 July to 31 December 2009 that resulted in (i) no marginal cost to the Government and (ii) a cost to the Government and what was that cost.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows: