Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2558..
(Question No 766)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
What are the overhead fixed costs for each agency within the Minister's portfolio.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The response for Industrial Relations is included in QON 692 asked of the Chief Minister.
(Question Nos 767, 768, 769)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Women, the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services and the Minister for Children and Young People upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) In relation to staffing, for each agency within the Minister's portfolio, what was the average per officer staffing oncost for (a) 2008-09 and (b) 1 July to 31 December 2009.
(2) What is included in the oncosts referred to in part (1).
(3) What is the marginal oncost of an additional worker at the current staffing levels.
(4) What (a) specialist qualifications are required by staff to undertake their roles and responsibilities and (b) skills are currently lacking in the staffing base.
(5) What are the current employee numbers, both headcount and full-time equivalent, and levels.
(6) What is the average salary for employees with specialist skills required to undertake their roles and responsibilities.
(7) What training must employees undertake on a regular basis to maintain their specialist skills and what is the cost of this training.
(8) What specialist equipment is required for officers to undertake their work.
(9) For each piece of equipment referred to in part (8), (a) how many are required, (b) what is the capital cost of each, (c) what is the running cost and (d) over what period is each piece of equipment depreciated.
(10) How many graduates are currently employed in each agency.
(11) What is the average cost of employing graduates for each agency.
(12) How many graduates, on average, have been employed each year since 2001.