Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2555..
(8) What is the cost, on average, per body meeting for those members to travel to Canberra to attend body meetings.
(9) Why was each member referred to in part (7) appointed to the body in preference to seeking local members.
(10) What was the total remuneration, allowances and travel costs paid to body members in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date.
(11) Do any members of each body have the use of a government vehicle; if so, (a) on what basis, (b) at what cost, and (c) did the member privately garage the vehicle.
(12) Is the use of a government vehicle included as part of a remuneration determination by the Remuneration Tribunal; if not, who authorised it.
(13) How often does each body meet and what is the average length of meetings.
(14) Does each body ever meet outside Canberra; if so, (a) why, (b) how often and (c) at what cost.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The response for Industrial Relations is included in QON 864 asked of the Chief Minister.
Public service-overtime and flex leave
(Question No 759, 760, 761)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Women, Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, Minister for Children and Young People, upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
In relation to each agency within the Minister's portfolio for (a) 2007-08,(b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date, (i) how much paid overtime, average hours per employee, was worked by staff, (ii) what was the average cost per employee, (iii) what was the total cost, (iv) how much unpaid overtime, average hours per employee, was worked by staff and if this data is not available, can the Minister provide an estimate, (v) how much flex leave was taken by staff, (vi) what is the maximum amount of flex leave that staff can accumulate, (vii) what practices are in place to mitigate flex time exceedences, (viii) how much flex leave has been lost by staff who exceed their maximum allowable levels and (ix) how much flex leave was lost by staff who left the service before taking that leave.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The member should note that the response covers the entire Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services.
2007 - 08
2008 - 09
2009 - present