Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2554..
(5) Any 'Body' receiving remuneration is subject to determination by the Remuneration Tribunal. Details are available on the Tribunal's website.
(6) No allowance are paid unless otherwise stated in the attached table.
(7) Nil, unless otherwise stated in the attached table.
(8) Nil, unless otherwise stated in the attached table.
(9) Nil, unless otherwise stated in the attached table.
(10) Costs included in outputs and not broken down.
(11) No. However DHCS employees have access to departmental cars for official business.
(12) Not applicable.
(13) See Attached table.
(14) Not applicable.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office)
(Question No 758)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Industrial Relations, upon notice, on 24 March 2010:
(1) In relation to each board, committee, advisory council or committee, or similar within the Minister's portfolio, including statutory authorities, government owned corporations and government business enterprises, what is the (a) name of the each body and (b) each body's function or role.
(2) What are the names, positions and qualifications of the members of each body referred to in part (1) and when do their terms expire.
(3) How many vacancies are currently carried on each body and how long have those vacancies remained unfilled.
(4) When will the vacancies referred to in part (3) be filled.
(5) What is the remuneration of each member of each body, annual or per diem as appropriate.
(6) What are the allowances of each member of each body.
(7) Which members of each body are required to travel to Canberra in order to participate in meetings.