Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2543..
*Both overtime and vacancies affect actual FTE numbers.
Staff referred to
Includes: Health Professionals - ie Social Workers and Psychologists, Senior Professionals, Professional Officers and Legal Officers
(c) Support Staff
Includes: Administrative Officers, Customer Support, Case Aids, Youth Workers & Case Managers
(d) Other staff
Includes: Senior Officer Grade C and above.
(4) This has not been calculated due to resource issues. As at 31 December 2009, the total OCYFS salary expenditure was $13,593,909. There was an additional 29% on top of this for salary on-costs, which includes Annual and Long Service Leave, Superannuation and Workers Compensation.
(5) Positions which are classified as Other include Senior Office Grade As, Senior Officer Grade Bs and Senior Officer Grade Cs.
The position roles would include Senior Managers, Managers, Assistant Managers, Operations Manager, Executive Officer, Policy Adviser and Senior Court Officer.
(6) A projected head count and FTE is not available.
(7) It is expected that overall staffing levels will be within the budget.
(Question Nos 736 and 737)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water and the Minister for Energy, upon notice, on 23 March 2010:
(1) Which boards, authorities and committees in the Minister's portfolio have vacancies because appointments were not made in time to take over immediately from members whose terms expired as at 17 March 2010.
(2) In relation to each board, authority or committee in the Minister's portfolio with vacancies as at 17 March 2010, (a) how many vacancies were there, (b) for how long