Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 6 Hansard (24 June) . . Page.. 2520..
(3) Third party insurance is included is the annual registration fee for all the vehicles and Comprehensive Insurance is included in the monthly leasing charges.
(4) For the Chief Minister's Department output costing incorporates an amount of direct cost for each output, and an amount representing corporate overhead allocation. The Chief Minister's Department has recently revised its corporate overhead allocation to allocate overheads on a pro-rata basis based on the total direct cost of each output class.
The Cultural Facilities Corporation only has one output class (Cultural Facilities Management - see BP4 2009-10 pg 477).
(5) See table below.
(6) See table below.
YTD Depreciation (31 March 2010)
Main Theatre Building
The Street Theatre
Belconnen Arts Centre
Tuggeranong Arts Centre
Ainslie Arts Centre
* Original cost of these assets is unknown as they were wholly, or in part, transferred to the Corporation at the time of its inception - where the original value is unknown the revaluation amount (performed April 08) has been used.
(Question No 683)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Land and Property Services, upon notice, on, 18 March 2010:
(1) How many vehicles are currently used by the Minister's department or each agency, what are their types and sizes and how many are privately garaged.
(2) How many kilometres are travelled each year by the vehicles referred to in part (1).
(3) What are the insurance costs for the department and each agency, including third party insurance for vehicles.
(4) What output costing methodology is used to allocate costs across the department and each agency.
(5) What are the top ten individual depreciation costs for the department and each agency.