Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 2051..
(4) If contractors are engaged to perform some of this work, how much is the annual cost of engaging the contractors.
(5) Does each website allow people to subscribe to a mailing list; if so, (a) what is the purpose of the mailing list, (b) how many subscribers does it have and (c) how many subscribers have an email address that end in "act.gov.au".
(6) When did each website go live.
(7) What was the initial development cost of each website.
(8) Is the website considered an asset which is depreciated; if so, what is the (a) depreciation rate and (b) annual depreciation cost of the site.
(9) How many individual visitors does each website receive on average per week.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
I am not prepared to authorise the use of considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed information required to answer the Member's question.
Calvary Hospital and Clare Holland House
(Question No 870)
Mr Seselja asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) How much has the ACT Government spent to date on its bid to purchase Calvary Hospital and which departments or agencies have incurred this cost.
(2) How much has the ACT Government spent to date on its attempt to sell Clare Holland House.
(3) How much of this has been spent on (a) consultants, (b) legal advice and (c) any other specialist advice.
(4) What specialists has the Government engaged to assist it with aspects of the Calvary Hospital and Clare Holland House proposals.
(5) What costings have been undertaken by Treasury in relation to the proposals.
(6) How many staff have worked on the proposals and in which government department or agency are these staff employed.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Treasury has spent $30,000 (GST exclusive) in relation to the proposal, including a peer review of the financial analysis of the Calvary options and accounting advice.
ACT Health has spent $106,015 (GST exclusive) in relation to the proposal, including external valuations and consultation.