Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 2040..
(2) Unmet need is recorded on the basis of what service is required rather than what type of funding program (Individual Support Program for example) is requested.
(3) The breakdown of the data for known unmet needs indicates:
64% accommodation support services;
10% respite services;
25% community access services; and
1% community support services.
Disability ACT is aware however, that the level of known unmet need in these categories is not an accurate reflection of what individuals and families choose to access. Needs and expectations are regularly re-negotiated with Disability ACT and other service providers in part due to changing circumstance, greater awareness of programs and a desire for security.
Government—advisory bodies, statutory authorities and business enterprises
(Question No 818)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 25 March 2010:
(1) In relation to each board, committee, advisory council or committee, or similar within the Minister's portfolio, including statutory authorities, government owned corporations and government business enterprises, what is the (a) name of each body and (b) each body's function or role.
(2) What are the names, positions and qualifications of the members of each body referred to in part (1) and when do their terms expire.
(3) How many vacancies are currently carried on each body and how long have those vacancies remained unfilled.
(4) When will the vacancies referred to in part (3) be filled.
(5) What is the remuneration of each member of each body, annual or per diem as appropriate.
(6) What are the allowances of each member of each body.
(7) Which members of each body are required to travel to Canberra in order to participate in meetings.
(8) What is the cost, on average, per body meeting for those members to travel to Canberra to attend body meetings.
(9) Why was each member referred to in part (7) appointed to the body in preference to seeking local members.
(10) What was the total remuneration, allowances and travel costs paid to body members in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date.