Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 2016..
(1) a) Liquor licences - 2 new licence applications
b) Outdoor cafe permits - 2 new permit applications
(2) Liquor licences - 1 liquor licence approved (1 still pending).
Outdoor cafe permits - 2 permits approved.
(3) Liquor licences - one took 8 days, one not yet decided as the applicant has failed to appear for suitability interview on two separate occasions.
Outdoor cafe permit - one took 5 days, the other took 12 days.
(4) Liquor licences - one application for an OFF licence so not applicable, one ON licence not yet determined.
Outdoor cafe permits - one for 18 seats, the other for 28 seats
(5) a) Liquor licences - Isaacs and Dickson
b) Outdoor cafe permits - Mawson and Kingston
Roads—John Gorton Drive
(Question No 706)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 18 March 2010 (redirected to the Minister for Transport):
(1) How much has the Government spent to date on the planning and design of John Gorton Drive.
(2) Will John Gorton Drive be duplicated when it is initially constructed or will it be a single lane in each direction.
(3) What changes will be required to (a) Glenloch Interchange and (b) the Tuggeranong Parkway to accommodate additional vehicle traffic generated in Molonglo.
(4) What assessment has the Government made of the economic cost of traffic delays associated with these changes.
(5) If the assessment referred to in part (4) has not been made, when will the Government undertake this assessment and what methodology will the Government use.
(6) What is the Government's policy on the number of car parking spaces that should be available for each private residence in Molonglo.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) John Gorton Drive is an integral part of the Molonglo development and has been planned and designed on that basis. A number of studies have looked at the planning and design of this road as part of the overall development. A specific design consultancy has been underway over the last year by GHD and has a value of approximately $1.1 million including construction supervision.
(2) Yes. John Gorton Drive will be constructed with two lanes in each direction from the outset.