Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 2008..
Original Project Value ($'000)
Actual Cost ($'000)
Initial Completion Date
Actual Physical Completion date
CCTV Upgrade - Upgrade Existing on-bus CCTV on 54 Scania CNG Buses with ACTGS Standard CCTV
Canberra City Central
Macgregor West - Parkwood Road Infrastructure
Stromlo Forest Park - Operations and Access Upgrade
1) These projects have not yet reached financial completion.
2) Project value reduced by $0.080 million as the ICT component of this project is now reported separately
(Question No 697)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 18 March 2010 (redirected to the Minister for Land and Property Services):
(1) How many contracts have been signed for any construction work for the Molonglo development.
(2) For each contract referred to in part (1), (a) what is the value of the contract, (b) who is the contract with, (d) when was the contract signed, (d) how long will the contract run for and (e) what are the costs to amend or cancel the contract.
(3) How much has the ACT Government spent to date on preparation and planning for the Molonglo development.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The ACT Government Contracts Register is an online publication of ACT Government Contracts with suppliers of goods, services and works. It registers contracts with a value of $20,000.00 and above and can be found at http://www.procurement.act.gov.au/contracts.
(2) As above.
(3) The cost of public servants working for the Molonglo development not separately identified.
The Land Development Agency has spent $749,493.74 to date, principally on planning, engineering and marketing consultants.