Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 2001..
(4) Which businesses were employed to undertake, or consult on, each campaign and how many of these are small businesses from the ACT.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Department of Land and Property Services: $6,859 as at 21 March 2010
Land Development Agency: $170,763.58 as at 21 March 2010
(2) Department of Land and Property Services: National Arboretum Canberra (Festival of the Forests)
Land Development Agency:
Land sales at Kingston Foreshore, Bonner, EpiCentre Fyshwick, Flemington Road, Forrest, Belconnen, Griffith, Calwell and Dunlop
Community Consultation (Molonglo, Nicholls, Harrison 4, Wanniassa, Hume, Hawker, Kingston Foreshore)
Affordable Housing / Land Rent
(3) Department of Land and Property Services: Flyers, Newspaper advertisement, Tree booklets.
Land Development Agency: Press advertising, Website advertising, Radio advertising.
(4) Department of Land and Property Services engaged ACT Publishing Services, Canberra Times and David Lancashire Design which is a Melbourne based small business.
Land Development Agency employs Cre8tive, Grey Advertising and Martins Integrated for its advertising and Cre8tive is a small business in the ACT.
(Question No 693)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) What are the overhead fixed costs for the Minister's department and each agency in their portfolio.
(2) How much has the department and each agency spent on training programs in 2009-10 to date.
(3) What was the purpose of each training program and how many staff participated.
(4) What in-house training programs were undertaken in (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date which resulted in no marginal cost to the Government.
(5) What in-house training programs were undertaken in (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date which resulted in a cost to the Government and what was this cost.
(6) What is the average oncost for each officer in the Minister's department and each agency in their portfolio in 2009-10 and what is included in this oncost.