Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 1997..
Note: The six medium commercial cars are home garaged. Two other vehicles are periodically home garaged for on call officers. This does not include executive vehicles which are provided as part of executive's remuneration and are privately used.
(2) The following table provides details of the kilometres travelled by each vehicle:
(3) The total insurance costs for the Department are $83 000.
(4) The Department uses the 'actual costing' methodology.
(5) The Department has 3 classes of assets. The Department's top depreciation costs are associated with:
1. Finance Leased Motor vehicles;
2. Leasehold Improvements; and
3. Plant and Equipment.
Finance Leased Motor Vehicles - cost $378 000 for 13 vehicles;
Leasehold Improvement - Macarthur House fitout ($250 000); and
Plant and Equipment - sound level meter ($16 000), and filing carousel ($50 000).
Government—regulatory impact statements
(Question No 685)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) How many regulatory impact statements have been prepared by the Minister's department or each agency in their portfolio to date in 2009-10.
(2) How many hours were spent on the preparation of each statement referred to in part (1).
(3) Which areas of the department or each agency were responsible for drafting each statement.