Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 1993..
(b) Bushfire rebuilding grants. The grants are rebuilding grants that provide up to $5,000 for households rebuilding on original blocks
(c) Tune Up Canberra. This program provides grants to encourage owners of commercial office buildings to make their buildings more energy and water efficient. The program is jointly funded with ACT businesses.
It is not possible to quantify the cost of administering the grants. These functions are included in respective officers' overall duties.
(2) (a) The total value of grants paid to community councils to date in 2009-10 is $20,000.
(b) The total of bushfire rebuilding grants to date in 2009-10 is $10,000 (two payments).
(c) Tune Up Canberra - nil paid to date in 2009-10.
(Question No 678)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) How many grants programs are administered in the Minister's department and each agency in their portfolio and what is the cost of administering each program.
(2) What is the total value of grants paid in 2009-10 to date.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Department administered the following grant programs during the year:
(a) Community Energy Grants - the cost of administering this program is approximately $69 000.
(b) Environment Grants - the cost of administering this program is approximately $26 000.
(c) Community Partnerships for Sustainability and the Environment - the cost of administering this program is approximately $12 000.
(2) As at 28 February 2010, the Department has paid $503 000 in grants.
(Question No 681)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) How many vehicles are currently used by the Minister's department or each agency, what are their types and sizes and how many are privately garaged.
(2) How many kilometres are travelled each year by the vehicles referred to in part (1).