Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 1983..
Total Staff on HDA
(4)Approximately 130 days
(6) On average, it takes approximately ten weeks to fill a position from advertisement to commencement of the successful candidate. However, it must be noted that there is significant variation between individual recruitment processes, depending on the nature of the attributes required, classification level, whether it is necessary to undertake a local or wider process, whether the position is temporary or permanent, whether the successful applicant requires to relocate from elsewhere and so on.
(7) Individual processes can vary substantially (refer (6) above) but cost on average of each recruitment process is approximately $4,500.
(8) Recruitment advertising:
Recruitment agency charges:
(10) No (see (9) above)
(Question No 649)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Business and Economic Development, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) How many staff are currently receiving higher duties allowance (HDA) in the Minister's department and each agency in their portfolio.
(2) At which levels are staff receiving this allowance.
(3) What is the total value of HDA that has been paid to staff in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date.
(4) How long, on average, has each staff member currently on HDA been receiving HDA.