Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 1982..
(4) What measures are the Government taking in each portfolio to reduce water consumption.
(5) What is the (a) budgeted cost of each measure in 2009-10 and (b) actual cost to date in 2009-10 of each measure referred to in part (4).
(6) How much water has each measure saved to date in 2009-10.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
Comparative information of greenhouse emissions, water consumption and other aspects of departmental resource usage will be reported in the Ecologically Sustainable Development section of each Department's 2009-10 Annual report.
(Question No 647)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 18 March 2010:
(1) How many staff are currently receiving higher duties allowance (HDA) in the Minister's department and each agency in their portfolio.
(2) At which levels are staff receiving this allowance.
(3) What is the total value of HDA that has been paid to staff in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09 and (c) 2009-10 to date.
(4) How long, on average, has each staff member currently on HDA been receiving HDA.
(5) How many of the positions that are filled by staff members on HDA have been advertised and are waiting for recruitment processes to be completed.
(6) How long, on average, is each recruitment process in the agency or department, from date of first advertisement to the employee commencing in the position.
(7) What is the average cost of each recruitment process.
(8) How much is spent on advertising and the engagement of agency hire firms and contractors to assist with recruitment on each recruitment process.
(9) How many agency hire firms or contractors are currently contracted to each agency and/or the department and what are the terms of their contract.
(10) Will any contracts with agency hire firms need to be broken to enforce the ACT Government's policy to freeze recruitment of non-essential staff.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) and (2) Refer to the following table:
TABLE: ACTPLA staff on Higher Duties as at 12 April 2010