Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 5 Hansard (6 May) . . Page.. 1972..
(d) The results of the consultation are the final plans which have been prepared for the development approval.
(11) See answer to Question 9.
(12) See answer to Question 10.
(13) See answer to (3). Other sub-contracters utilised during the project under Boss Constructions include geotechnical surveyors, electrical engineers, structural engineers, quantity surveyors etc. ACT Procurement Solutions has advised that the total costs of consultants to date is $121,323.92 which includes design, construction management, engineering, surveys and cost surveys.
(14) ACT Procurement Solutions has advised that the funding spent to date on the Jerrabomberra/Rivers project as at 24 February 2010 is $123,566.26. Primarily, the specific activities that funding has been utilised for are architectural design, cost planning and project management, as well as the ACT Procurement Solutions fee.
(15) The current cost for the design and construction of the project is $2.27m. The Government has ensured that works undertaken are cost effective and reflect value for money by utilising ACT Procurement Solutions to add value or enhance design and construction aspects of the project, via a competitive design and construct tender process.
(16) ESA has been advised that the projects will now run over the original scheduled completion date and be completed by late September 2010. RFS and SES brigades can continue to operate from existing sheds in the meantime. The re-profiling of project cashflows between 2009-10 and 2010-11 will be subject to the 2010-11 Budget process. The risk of the project running over budget has been mitigated via a value management process. The residual risk is assessed as low.
Legal Aid Office—staffing
(Question No 622)
Mrs Dunne asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 16 March 2010:
(1) What was the head-count and the full-time equivalent (FTE) count for staff employed in the Legal Aid Office as at 31 December 2009.
(2) How many of those staff, both head-count and FTEs, are (a) legal professionals providing legal advice and service to clients, (b) support staff and (c) other staff.
(3) What are the roles and classifications of other staff as referred to in part (2).
(4) What were the staffing costs for each category referred to in part 2 for the period 1 July to 31 December 2009.
(5) What is the projected head-count and the FTE count as at 30 June 2010.
(6) What is the projected head-count and FTE count as at 30 June 2010 for (a) legal professionals providing legal advice and service to clients, (b) support staff and (c) other staff.