Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 4 Hansard (25 March) . . Page.. 1627..
approved. One ON-licence is not yet approved as premises still under construction/fit-out
January 2010: all outdoor cafe and liquor licence applications were approved.
(3) The time it takes to approve an outdoor cafe or liquor licence is dependent on whether the premises are ready for use. Average time to approve an outdoor cafe for the period in question, where the application is complete and the premises is ready for use was less than 5 days. Average time to approve a liquor license for the period in question where the application is complete and the premises is ready for use was 6 days.
For all applications approved November 2009, December 2009 and January 2010, including those where the premises was not ready for use, the average wait time was:
Outdoor cafe permits - 13 and a half days;
Liquor licenses - 29 days
(4) a) November 2009 - 12 persons
b) December 2009 - 24 persons
c) January 2010 - 12 persons
(5) The following suburbs had applications for outdoor cafe permits and liquor licences in November 2009, December 2009 and January 2010:
Mitchell x 2
Dickson x 2
(Question No 612)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Multicultural Affairs, upon notice, on 23 February 2010:
(1) How many citizenship ceremonies were conducted in the ACT from 1 January 2008 to date.
(2) How many new citizens were conferred (a) in total and (b) at each ceremony for the period referred to in part (1).
(3) Which elected representatives at a Federal and Territory level were (a) invited to attend and (b) attended each ceremony referred to in part (1).
(4) Which elected representatives at a Federal and Territory level officiated at each ceremony referred to in part (1).
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows: