Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 4 Hansard (25 March) . . Page.. 1625..
Government—payment of invoices
(Question No 600)
Mr Seselja asked Minister for Gaming and Racing, upon notice, on 11 February 2010:
How many invoices were received by each department or agency in the Minister's portfolio in (a) July, (b) August, (c) September, (d) October, (e) November and (f) December 2009, what was the average value of these invoices and how many of these invoices were fully paid by their due date.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
In relation to the gaming and racing portfolio, the following information relates to the ACT Gambling and Racing Commission:
1. One invoice in each month did not provide the correct information.
2. One invoice was received after the due date.
(Question No 606)
Mr Seselja asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 11 February 2010:
(1) When will the review of outdoor cafe guidelines be complete.
(2) When complete, where will the guidelines be publicly available.
(3) What consultation has the Government undertaken with (a) business groups and (b) community groups during the review process.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows: