Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 4 Hansard (25 March) . . Page.. 1613..
Total Client Support Contacts
(Question No 535)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 10 February 2010 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) Which capital works projects were completed by the ACT Government in the September quarter of 2009.
(2) What was the (a) initial budgeted cost, (b) final cost, (c) initial completion date and (d) actual completion date for each capital work completed by the ACT Government in the September quarter of 2009.
(3) For each functional brief reported in the 2009-10 Capital Works Program September 2009 Quarterly Progress Report, page 3 refers, (a) which project does each functional brief refer to, (b) which briefs have been lodged and (c) which briefs are yet to be lodged and when does the Chief Minister expect the briefs to be lodged.
(4) For each project referred to in the functional briefs (a) when is the estimated completion date for each project and (b) what is the initial budgeted cost for each project.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Responses to the above questions are contained in the attached spreadsheet.
(Question No 547)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 11 February 2010:
(1) What is the cost of (a) installation and (b) annual maintenance of (i) bus shelters, (ii) bus seats, (iii) buses, (iv) roads, (v) footpaths, (vi) bike paths, (vii) street lights, by each different type, (viii) road signs, by each different type, (ix) line marking including green paint, red paint, yellow paint, normal and zebra crossings, (x) parking machines, (xi) parking meters, (xii) roundabouts, either new or existing, (xiii) traffic lights.