Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 3 Hansard (18 March) . . Page.. 1180..
(Question No 542)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water, upon notice, on 10 February 2010:
How much did each (a) audit conducted and (b) rebate paid under the ACT Energy Wise Program cost in 2008-09.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) (a) Each Energy Wise program residential energy audit costs the ACT Government $250 (ex GST).
(b) The rebate is valued at $500; paid on a minimum expenditure by the applicant of $2,000 on identified energy efficient recommendations.
Health—Canberra Midwifery Program
(Question No 543)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 11 February 2010:
(1) What independent reviews have the ACT Government had conducted of the Canberra Midwifery Program over the last five years.
(2) Will the Minister provide copies of these reviews; if not, why not.
(3) How has the ACT Government responded to the recommendations from these reviews.
Ms Gallagher: I am advised that the answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) In 2004 the ACT Standing Committee on Health enquired into maternity services in the ACT and subsequently published a report "Pregnant Pause - the Future of Maternity Services in the ACT". The terms of reference of this report were:
To inquire into and report on maternity services in the ACT with particular reference to:
In 2005 the ACT Government's Response to the recommendations in "A Pregnant Pause: the Future for Maternity Services in the ACT"was published and circulated.