Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 3 Hansard (18 March) . . Page.. 1178..
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The 2008-09 statements of performance for the following agencies were not received by the Auditor-General's office by the due date as specified by the Department of Treasury reporting timetable:
Received one day after the date due:
Received two days after the date due:
Others received after the date due:
Notwithstanding this, it should be noted that compliance with the Treasury timetable has improved over recent years.
Energy—solar feed-in tariff scheme
(Question No 540)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water, upon notice, on 10 February 2010:
(1) What was the total subsidy paid to generators who participated in the Solar Feed-In Tariff Scheme in (a) October 2009, (b) November 2009, (c) December 2009 and (d) January 2010.
(2) What is the estimate of greenhouse gas emissions saved in (a) October 2009, (b) November 2009, (c) December 2009 and (d) January 2010.
(3) How many generators joined the scheme in (a) October 2009 (b) November 2009, (c) December 2009 and (d) January 2010.
(4) How many households were in the scheme as at 31 January 2010.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Information on subsidies paid to generators under the Feed-in Tariff Scheme is provided by the ICRC in quarterly reports. Premiums paid during the December quarter 2009 totalled $313,851.