Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 3 Hansard (18 March) . . Page.. 1175..
Campbell High School
Kaleen High School
Lake Ginninderra College
Lake Tuggeranong College
Caroline Chisholm School
Lanyon High School
Lyneham High School
Melrose High School
Stromlo High School
Telopea Park School
Black Mountain School
The balance of funded ICT devices are expected to be deployed shortly.
(2) The Commonwealth provides nominal funding of $1000 per device.
(3) As noted above, the Commonwealth provides nominal funding of $1000 per device. No additional expenditure has been required by the ACT Government.
(4) The students are not required to make any contribution.
(Question No 533)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Children and Young People, upon notice, on 10 February 2010:
(1) Will the Government provide transitional support to childcare centres who will expand when new carer/child ratios commence on 1 January 2012; if so, what support will be available.
(2) What assessment has the Minister made of the level of competition between childcare centres in the ACT and how does this compare with childcare centres in other metropolitan areas.
(3) What is the Government's policy on competition in the childcare industry.
(4) In which parts of Canberra is there a (a) surplus of long day care positions and (b) shortage of long day care positions.
(5) In which parts of Canberra are childcare fees the (a) highest and (b) lowest.
(6) What were the main drivers of the 0.03 per cent increase in childcare fees in the December quarter of 2009 and how does this compare to other states.
(7) How many childcare positions in the ACT are used by residents of NSW.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The ACT Government will provide regular information and advice to child care services of any new requirements associated with the implementation of the National Quality Framework, including the new National Quality Standards.