Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 3 Hansard (18 March) . . Page.. 1163..
Answers to questions
ACTION bus service—dead running costs
(Question No 434)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 19 November 2009:
(1) What is the cost of dead running, the time taken for dead running and the number of kilometres of dead running per day on the ACTION bus network, broken down by weekday, Saturday and Sunday services.
(2) What is cost of dead running, the time taken for dead running and the number of kilometres of dead running per day on the ACTION bus network for buses allocated to Redex services.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1 Dead Running Analysis for ACTION bus network:
2. It should be noted that as REDEX is a trial it is not incorporated in ACTION's bus network. If the REDEX Trial is continued, it is expected that it would be incorporated into the network, minimising some of the dead-running. Dead Running Analysis for REDEX services:
Public service—corporate credit cards
(Question No 476)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Education and Training, on 10 December 2009:
(1) How many corporate credit cards are used by employees of each department or agency in the Minister's portfolio.
(2) For what purpose is each card issued.
(3) What is the average amount spent each month on each credit card.
(4) What was the total amount spent on each credit card in (a) 2006-07, (b) 2007-08 (c) 2008-09 and (d) 2009-10 to date.