Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 2 Hansard (25 February) . . Page.. 807..
Victim Support ACT operates from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. After hours and on weekends and public holidays there is a voicemail message on the freecall number giving callers contact details of after hours support and attendance services.
(a) In 2007-2008, following the transfer of the Victims Services Scheme to JACS, the expense for producing information leaflets, materials and logo was $14,943.12.
(b) In 2008 - 2009 the expense was $1640.91, which included extra fact sheets and guides.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office)
1Issues Paper - Review of the ACT Victims of Crime Act 1994, June 2008, pp 42 - 44.
Finance—departmental assets and liabilities
(Question No 404)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 12 November 2009:
(1) What are the top ten assets, other than cash, for the Minister's department ranked by value as at 30 June 2009 and what is the value of each asset.
(2) What are the top ten liabilities, other than employee benefits, for the department ranked by value as at 30 June 2009 and what is the value of each liability.
(3) If the liabilities referred to in part (2) are loans, (a) who is the loan with, (b) who facilitated the borrowing and (c) what is the interest rate for the loan.
(4) What are the top ten contingent liabilities in the Minister's portfolio ranked by value.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The top ten assets and their value are
Building 1 Canberra Hospital
Building 3 Canberra Hospital
Building 12 Canberra Hospital
Building 10 Canberra Hospital
NSW Government - outstanding debt for cross border Services
Building 4 Canberra Hospital
Building 11 Canberra Hospital
Building 2 Canberra Hospital
Canberra Hospital Land (block 1 section 58)
Building 5 Canberra Hospital
(2) The top ten liabilities and their value are