Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . . Page.. 412..
1. I am advised that this information cannot be provided as the Department's financial system does not distinguish payments made to small businesses as opposed to any other creditors.
2. See response to Part 1.
3. See response to Part 1.
4. See response to Part 1.
Public service—departmental reviews
(Question No 491)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, on 10 December 2009 (redirected to the Acting Chief Minister):
(1) What reviews are currently being undertaken by the Minister's department.
(2) When will each review report.
(3) What is the total cost of each review.
(4) How much is being spent on consultants from outside the public service for each review.
(5) How is the community being consulted for each review.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The response is at Attachment A.
Question on Notice 491 - Chief Minister's Department
Review of Canberra BusinessPoint
End March 2010
A targeted stakeholder consultation process was undertaken. Details of the review were posted on the community noticeboard seeking broader input.
Review of ScreenACT
A targeted consultation process is being undertaken with a broad representation of stakeholders from within the ACT creative industries community.
Review of the arts in Canberra
A number of consultation mechanisms were utilised, including: