Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . . Page.. 407..
*These cardholders are no longer working in Australian Capital Tourism, and the credit card has been cancelled.
**Data includes hospitality (official meals) for travel, but does not include breakfast included in commercial accommodation rates.
Public service—corporate credit cards
(Question No 479)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Disability, Housing and Community Services, on 10 December 2009:
(1) How many corporate credit cards are used by employees of each department or agency in the Minister's portfolio.
(2) For what purpose is each card issued.
(3) What is the average amount spent each month on each credit card.
(4) What was the total amount spent on each credit card in (a) 2006-07, (b) 2007-08 (c) 2008-09 and (d) 2009-10 to date.
(5) What is the limit on each credit card.
(6) How much has been spent on any form of catering, including official meals, at restaurants.
Ms Burch: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services has eleven corporate credit cards used by employees. Housing ACT has six corporate credit cards used by its employees.
(2) All corporate credit cards are issued for official departmental purchases only. One credit card issued to the Manager, Community Recovery and Emergency Planning is only used for the provision of essential services to members of the community affected by an emergency, such as bushfires.
(3) Please refer to Table 1 attached.
(4) Please refer to Table 2 attached.