Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . . Page.. 392..
Catering Expense *
*Data includes hospitality (official meals) for travel, but does not include breakfast included in commercial accommodation rates.
Public service—corporate credit cards
(Question No 470)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, on 10 December 2009:
(1) How many corporate credit cards are used by employees of each department or agency in the Minister's portfolio.
(2) For what purpose is each card issued.
(3) What is the average amount spent each month on each credit card.
(4) What was the total amount spent on each credit card in (a) 2006-07, (b) 2007-08 (c) 2008-09 and (d) 2009-10 to date.
(5) What is the limit on each credit card.
(6) How much has been spent on any form of catering, including official meals, at restaurants.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Three cards are used within ACTPLA.
(2) The cards are used for the purchase of training, accommodation, memberships and other items for which no other convenient payment option is available, or for which early payment discounts are available.
(3) The average amount spent per month on each card for 2009 is as follows:
(4) The total amount spent on each credit card in 2008-09 and 2009-10 to date is as follows:
2009-10 to date: