Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . . Page.. 389..
14,530 hours which includes all PCL volunteer activities and does not separate the contribution of ParkCare from the total number of volunteer hours
Public service—corporate credit cards
(Question No 469)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, on 10 December 2009:
(1) How many corporate credit cards are used by employees of each department or agency in the Minister's portfolio.
(2) For what purpose is each card issued.
(3) What is the average amount spent each month on each credit card.
(4) What was the total amount spent on each credit card in (a) 2006-07, (b) 2007-08 (c) 2008-09 and (d) 2009-10 to date.
(5) What is the limit on each credit card.
(6) How much has been spent on any form of catering, including official meals, at restaurants.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. Chief Minister's Department (CMD) currently holds 18 credit cards, this does not include cards held by Australian Capital Tourism, as they have reported separately under the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation's Portfolio. The ACT Executive currently holds 9 credit cards.
2. In CMD staff use credit cards to make purchases in accordance with the Chief Executive Financial Instructions where they are required to make purchases within their delegations urgently or where it is inconvenient to expect the officer to purchase goods and services through normal channels.
In the ACT Executive the cards are issued for corporate purposes, including travel, training, accommodation and items for which no other payment option is available.
3. The average amount spent each month on each credit card currently held in CMD is shown in the table below*.