Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . . Page.. 381..
(2) The number of units being constructed by CHC Affordable Housing is 29 x 2 Bedroom Class C Adaptable Units.
(3) CHC Affordable Housing carried out the public consultation within requirements of the ACT Planning and Land Authority Development Application process.
(4) No public consultation has been carried out by the Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services.
(5) Information received from ACTPLA is that four submissions in total have been received. The issues raised are:
(6) ACTPLA has advised that public notification comprised of an article in the Canberra Times, letters sent to adjoining neighbours and signs erected on the site.
Environment—water catchment areas—motorsport events
(Question No 457)
Mr Doszpot asked the Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 9 December 2009:
(1) What is the Government's policy on the use of water catchment areas for motorsport groups.
(2) What evidence does the ACT Government have that organised rally events in water catchment areas degrade water quality.
(3) When did the ACT Government last undertake an assessment of all water catchment areas in the ACT for use by motorsport groups.
(4) Which community groups currently have unlimited access to forests in the water catchment areas to undertake motorsport events.
(5) Which community groups currently have limited access to forests in the water catchment areas to undertake motorsport events.
(6) What motorsport activities are currently allowed in ACT forests, including water catchment areas.
(7) How much funding does the ACT Government currently contribute to motorsport in the ACT.
(8) How much of the funding referred to in part (7) is provided as grants to non-profit community organisations.