Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . . Page.. 365..
(9) What was the total cost in 2008-09 of providing submissions to the Federal Government for each department and agency in the Minister's portfolio.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
The response to Question on Notice number 388 also answers these redirected questions.
Department of Justice and Community Safety—assets and liabilities
(Question No 405)
Mr Seselja asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 12 November 2009:
(1) What are the top ten assets, other than cash, for the Minister's department ranked by value as at 30 June 2009 and what is the value of each asset.
(2) What are the top ten liabilities, other than employee benefits, for the department ranked by value as at 30 June 2009 and what is the value of each liability.
(3) If the liabilities referred to in part (2) are loans, (a) who is the loan with, (b) who facilitated the borrowing and (c) what is the interest rate for the loan.
(4) What are the top ten contingent liabilities in the Minister's portfolio ranked by value.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. The Department of Justice and Community Safety (including the Emergency Services Agency) assets, ranked by value as at 30 June 2009, are provided in the table below:
Property, Plant & Equipment
Plant and Equipment
Community and Heritage Assets
Capital Work in Progress
Plant & Equipment
Building & Improvement
ESA related debtors
Other JACS debtors