Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2010 Week 1 Hansard (11 February) . . Page.. 364..
held every six to eight weeks with the community sector with regard to throughcare and aftercare issues, is he able to say (a) how many meetings have been held, (b) when were they held and (c) can minutes of those meeting be provided.
Mr Corbell: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) 38 community groups are accredited as authorised visitors.
(2) There are no community groups waiting for accreditation.
(3) My department is still working with the Chief Minister's Department on a proposal in relation to this matter.
(4) (a) Two.
(b) The meetings took place on 25 August 2009 and 19 November 2009.
(Question Nos 389-400)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, Minister for Planning, Minister for Indigenous Affairs, Treasurer, Minister for Health, Minister for Community Services, Attorney-General, Minister for the Environment, Climate Change and Water, Minister for Disability and Housing, Minister for Education and Training, Minister for Children and Young People, Minister for Territory and Municipal Services and Minister for Tourism, Sport and Recreation, upon notice, on 10 November 2009 (redirected to the Chief Minister):
(1) How many briefings did the Minister, or the department or agencies in the Minister's portfolio, prepare for ACT Ministers prior to each Council of Australian Governments (COAG) meeting in 2008-09.
(2) What were the subjects of each brief referred to in part (1).
(3) Which Ministers received the briefs referred to in part (1).
(4) How many staff were involved in the preparation of each brief referred to in part (1).
(5) What was the total cost in 2008-09, for each department and agency in the Minister's portfolio, of preparing COAG briefings.
(6) How many submissions did the Minister, or the departments or agencies in the Minister's portfolio, make to the Federal Government in 2008-2009.
(7) How many staff were involved in the preparation of each submission referred to in part (6).
(8) What were the topics of each submission referred to in part (6).