Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 15 Hansard (10 December) . . Page.. 5820..
The following observations were noted in the survey of 4 June 2009:
(3) a) None
(4) This is not applicable given the Department has not undertaken any other price surveys on a regular nor an ad hoc basis since 2001.
(5) The Commonwealth has released two discussion papers regarding creeping acquisitions. The two discussion papers differ markedly in their approaches to addressing the issue. The Government understands the Commonwealth is currently developing its position on the issue and will make an announcement shortly. Once the Commonwealth publishes a clear direction, the Department of Treasury will brief me appropriately.
(6) Given the Commonwealth's Creeping Acquisition policy position has not been announced, the Department of Treasury has not provided me with advice on how the Federal Government's creeping acquisitions policy will interact with the ACT's Supermarket Review.
(Question No 450)
Mr Seselja asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 19 November 2009 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) How many regulations has the Government (a) removed and (b) implemented since October 2008.
(2) What assessment has the Government made of the cost of regulations on (a) business and (b) the community more broadly.