Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 15 Hansard (10 December) . . Page.. 5809..
(2) The operating cost of the Redex bus service per day is
Operating Cost of the Redex Bus Service
(c) Other Direct Costs
(3) No of Buses Used on Redex Service
(Question No 439)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 19 November 2009:
(1) What is the range of criteria for selecting shopping centres for upgrade under the Precinct Refurbishment Program.
(2) Which shopping centres have had a Final Design and Construction under the program referred to in part (1).
(3) Which shopping centres have had a Forward Design Study Completed.
(4) What is the current priority list of shopping centre upgrades and when do they expect to be completed.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Shopping Centres are selected for upgrade under the Precinct Refurbishment Program according to the following criteria: