Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 15 Hansard (10 December) . . Page.. 5792..
(2) Greenhouse gas emissions in 2008-09 from the Department's central office were 984 tonnes. Greenhouse gas emissions in 2008-09 from schools were 36 127 tonnes as reported in the Annual Report 2008-09.
(3) Estimated costs of electricity for 2009-10 to 2012-13 are held at the current level of $0.5 million excluding schools.
(5) Departmental expenditure on communication (postage, delivery charges, telephones) from 2005-06 to 2008-09 is detailed in the table below.
(6) Fees for communications services are included within the total Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the Department and InTACT, which includes communications, computing equipment and IT support services.
Finance—departmental energy and communication costs
(Question No 417)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 12 November 2009:
(1) How much did the Minister's department spend on electricity consumption in (a) 2005-06, (b) 2006-07, (c) 2007-08 and (d) 2008-09.
(2) What are the greenhouse gas emissions from electricity consumption for the Minister's department.
(3) What are the estimated costs of electricity for the Minister's department in (a) 2009-10, (b) 2010-11, (c) 2011-12 and (d) 2012-13.
(4) Does the expenditure referred to in part (3) include any contingencies for additional taxes or costs that the ACT Government will pay if the Federal Government implements an emissions trading scheme; if so, what are these contingencies.
(5) How much did the Minister's department spend on communication services in (a) 2005-06, (b) 2006-07, (c) 2007-08 and (d) 2008-09.
(6) How much was spent on (a) fixed line phones, (b) mobile phones and (c) internet services.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows: