Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 15 Hansard (10 December) . . Page.. 5781..
Capital Works in Progress - Infrastructure
Leased Motor Vehicles - Nine (9)
Capital Works in Progress - Accommodation Fit-out
Capital Works in Progress - Plant and Equipment
Plant and Equipment
(2) Excluding employee benefits, DECCEW's liabilities at 30 June 2009 are ranked as follows:
Revenue Received in Advance
(3) Not applicable.
(4) Not applicable
Finance—departmental assets and liabilities
(Question No 407)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 12 November 2009:
(1) What are the top ten assets, other than cash, for the Minister's department ranked by value as at 30 June 2009 and what is the value of each asset.
(2) What are the top ten liabilities, other than employee benefits, for the department ranked by value as at 30 June 2009 and what is the value of each liability.
(3) If the liabilities referred to in part (2) are loans, (a) who is the loan with, (b) who facilitated the borrowing and (c) what is the interest rate for the loan.
(4) What are the top ten contingent liabilities in the Minister's portfolio ranked by value.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The Department's top ten assets are all buildings. Details are provided below.
Net Book Value
Kingsford Smith School
Melrose High School
Gold Creek School