Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 13 Hansard (12 November) . . Page.. 5037..
(4) See response to question 1. A regulatory impact process will be undertaken by the Australian Building Codes Board.
(5) The Government is committed to implementing 6-star ratings for new homes. It will do this within the framework of the Building Code of Australia.
(Question No 361)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 14 October 2009:
(1) What representations have been made to remove Monash Drive from the National Capital Plan.
(2) What progress has been made in the Minister's negotiations on this issue.
(3) Is this a firm commitment or an aspirational one.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) On 19 March 2009 the Chief Minister wrote to the Commonwealth Minister for Home Affairs, the Hon Bob Debus MP, seeking the National Capital Authority's agreement to remove Monash Drive from the National Capital Plan.
The NCA has advised that it agrees with the removal of Monash Drive - "given the other transport planning and development that the Territory has undertaken".
(2) The NCA will add the removal of Monash Drive to its work program for 2009-10 and has undertaken to discuss details around the removal with ACTPLA.
(3) The Government is committed to removing Monash Drive from the National Capital Plan.
Finance-investment facilitation program
(Question No 363)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 15 October 2009:
(1) How many companies participated in the Investment Facilitation Program in 2008-09, referred to on page 37 of the Chief Minister's annual report.
(2) What was the total cost of this program in 2008-09.
(3) What is the estimated cost of this program in (a) 2009-10 and (b) each of the outyears.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) In 2008-09 two Expressions of Interest were received for participation in the Investment Facilitation Program (IFP). One EOI was assessed as unsuitable to progress further. The second EOI is awaiting Formal Application.