Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 13 Hansard (12 November) . . Page.. 5029..
(3) Yes. All currently known defects on the footpath network are expected to be completed in the next six months to twelve months.
(4) The Government is firmly committed to fund additional maintenance on footpaths.
Finance-government investment practices
(Question No 345)
Mr Seselja asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 14 October 2009:
(1) How is the independent review of the ACT Government's current investment practices going.
(2) When will the review be completed.
(3) What is the total cost of this policy initiative.
(4) What is being done to protect the interests of past, current and future ACT Government employees in this review.
(5) Is this a firm commitment or an aspirational one.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
- "Undertake an independent review of the Government's current investment practices by the end of 2009, to determine how the UN Principles of Responsible Investment are being addressed.
: Subject to the outcome of the review, develop a timeline for staged implementation of the review's recommendations."
(1) The Terms of Reference and the process for the review are currently being finalised.
(2) Early in 2010.
(3) The cost of the review is yet to be determined until tender submissions are received.
(4) The review is about the Government's implementation to date of the established policy in relation to the UN Principles for Responsible Investment.
The review will have no impact on the interests of any past, current or future ACT Government employees in relation to their superannuation entitlements.