Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 11 Hansard (17 September) . . Page.. 4279..
(1) No Calvary Private Hospital (CPH) executive staff have been transferred to the Public Division in the last three months.
(2) Not applicable
(3) Not applicable
(4) Not applicable
(5) Not applicable
(6) Not applicable
(7) Staff of Calvary Private Hospital are not entitled to transfer into ACT Government employment. However, if they apply for positions through a merit process and are successful, there are provisions for them to have prior service with Calvary Private Hospital recognised for personal leave and long service leave purposes.
(Question No 282)
Ms Bresnan asked the Minister for Disability and Housing, upon notice, on 26 August 2009:
(1) Has an implementation strategy been developed to roll out the Australian Government funding of $6.4 million for the maintenance and upgrade to social housing dwellings in the ACT.
(2) If an implementation strategy has been developed, has a priority list of properties in the ACT been finalised and included as a part of this strategy.
(3) Can the Minister advise if the list referred to in part (2) includes aged peoples public housing, including properties in Wyselaskie Circuit, Kambah.
(4) Can the Minister advise the most recent date that maintenance and/or any upgrades were undertaken on public housing properties in Wyselaskie Circuit, Kambah.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
3. No aged persons public housing or properties in Wyselaskie Circuit are included.
4. June 2009.
(Question No 285)
Ms Bresnan asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 27 August 2009: