Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 11 Hansard (17 September) . . Page.. 4274..
(3) The Playground Safety Program selects playgrounds for upgrade from the top of the Audit Priority List. The number of playgrounds upgraded each year is determined by the available funds. Recent annual funding levels have upgraded approximately between 5 and 15 playgrounds each year.
(4) Playground design is influenced by the outcomes of community consultations undertaken at the time of renewal, existing play opportunities within the playground, other play opportunities provided in the surrounding areas and the available budget.
(5) Funding is allocated from each year's Playground Safety Program budget to the next playgrounds on the priority list with the costs associated with the category level of the playground as follows:
(Question No 274)
Mr Hanson asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 20 August 2009:
(1) How much money has ACT Health spent on television advertising in the (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date financial years.
(2) What was the nature of the advertising and the relevant ACT Health awareness campaigns, and the cost of each, for the (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date financial years.
(3) Did ACT Health purchase any television advertising known as 'program sponsorship'; if so, what was the cost of each sponsorship for the (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date financial years.
(4) Can the Minister list the advertising subjects and the inclusions of such 'program sponsorships' referred to in part (3) for the (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date financial years.
(5) In relation to parts (3) and (4), was any 'program sponsorship' advertising purchased in which only the ACT Health logo appeared at the beginning, or throughout, or immediately after a program; if so, what was the total cost of such advertising for the (a) 2008-09 and (b) 2009-10 to date financial years.
(6) In relation to parts (3), (4) and (5), if 'program sponsorship' was purchased, on which television channels, and which television programs, did such advertising appear, and can the Minister provide any associated advertising schedules.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) 2008-09 - $91800.30
2009-10 - $20926.40