Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 11 Hansard (17 September) . . Page.. 4265..
(5) The total annual rent for Narrabundah is $157,242 with an average rental rate of $224.36 per square meter, for Downer $178,886 per annum at an average of $148.29 per square meter and Erindale $82,457 per annum at an average of $207.53 per square meter..
(6) For Downer and Erindale ACTPG intend to offer current tenants a new licence agreement, the terms for which are to be negotiated with the licensees. For Narrabundah, this site has been included by the Land Development Agency in the 2010-11 land release program. It is currently proposed to offer current tenants of Narrabundah space within ACTPG's other Business parks at Downer or Erindale.
(7) ACTPG is financially responsible for the repairs and maintenance and improvements of the building and grounds as per standard landlord responsibilities. Licensees are responsible for maintaining their own fitout and for damage to the building beyond fair wear and tear.
(9) There are no subleases for these properties all licences are managed by ACTPG.
(10) All space within the Business parks managed by ACTPG is let by way of licence agreements under an Executive Crown Lease. The vacant areas for each park are included in the attachments.
(11) The properties are not currently fully let. There is 202.1sqm of vacant space in Narrabundah, 698.9sqm in Downer and 365.77sqm in Erindale.
(12) Currently ACTPG is not actively pursuing new tenants because of the intended closure of the Narrabundah Business Park.
(13) Termination of individual licence agreements is possible under early termination provisions by either party giving 6 months written notice or shorter period if both parties agree. Following expiry of the licence term, the monthly occupancy can be terminated by either party giving one month's written notice.
(15) ACTPG undertakes management of Downer, Narrabundah and Erindale. This includes the provision of contracted administrative staff to provide reception and caretaker services for each Park.
Housing Review Committee
(Question No 258)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Disability and Housing, upon notice, on 18 August 2009:
(1) Is the Housing Review Committee still operating; if so, (a) who are the members and (b) what are its terms of reference; if not, (a) when did it cease, (b) why did it cease and (c) has it been replaced by a similar body.