Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 11 Hansard (17 September) . . Page.. 4261..
(2) Yes. Details of planned interstate trips for 2009-10 are at Attachment A.
(3) Refer to response to part (2).
(4) Refer to response to part (2).
Housing Ministers Advisory Committee
Advisory Committee to Housing Ministers'
Native Title Ministers' Meeting
Meeting of Minister's responsible for Native Title
Housing Ministers' Conference
Meeting of Minister's responsible for Housing
Minister's Conference on the status of Women (MINCO)
Meeting of Minister's responsible for Women
Community and Disability Services Ministers' Advisory Council
Advisory committee to Community and Disability Services Ministers' Conference
Multicultural and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs
Advisory Committee Ministerial Council Meeting
6th National Housing Conference
National Housing Conference
Minister Hargreaves (not attending)
Martin Hehir (tentative)
Maureen Sheehan (tentative)
Public service—staff training
(Question No 253)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Disability and Housing, upon notice, on 18 August 2009:
(1) How much has been budgeted in 2009-10 for staff training in the Department of Disability, Housing and Community Services.
(2) What are the details for any training courses that are already planned for 2009-10.
(3) What are the (a) objectives and (b) costs of the courses referred to in part (2).
(4) Who from the Minister's (a) office and (b) department will participate in the courses referred to in part (2).
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows: