Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 6 Hansard (11 May) . . Page.. 2185..
1. The preliminary design is expected to be completed in April 2009. Design documentation for construction contracts will be progressively completed between May and December 2009.
2. In December 2009.
3. Work is expected to commence in August 2009 and completion of construction is scheduled for June 2012.
4. $83 million. This cost includes the normal allowances for contingencies and cost escalations for a major roadworks construction project to be delivered over a three year period, however, it should be noted that the proposed works have not yet been designed and this estimate may be subject to revision.
(Question No 91)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 26 February 2009:
(1) How many trees were placed on the tree register in 2008.
(2) How does the figure in part (1) compare to the number of trees placed on the tree register in 2007.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
1. In 2008, significant work was undertaken to transfer a number of trees listed on heritage registered sites into the Tree Register. That process resulted in 347 heritage listed sites being incorporated into the register. Following further investigation of those sites, the Tree Register now contains 41 sites identifying in some instances, more than one potentially registerable tree. A further process of fully identifying and assessing individual trees on each site is ongoing work being undertaken by the Tree Protection Unit.
2. No trees were entered onto the Tree Register in 2007. All regulated trees were protected under the Tree Protection Act in 2007.
(Question No 92)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 26 February 2009:
(1) How many development applications of each track has the ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) received that are not yet processed.
(2) What are the (a) average, (b) minimum and (c) maximum waiting times for approval of the various tracks of ACTPLA development applications from 1 December 2008 to 28 February 2009.