Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 5 Hansard (2 April) . . Page.. 1854..
5. Yes. The workshop report will be available on the TAMS website in April 2009.
6. The workshop discussions will contribute to issues papers which will form the basis for a draft plan of management.
7. It is expected that the draft plan will be released for community comment in 2009 and it is anticipated that the final plan will be published around the middle of 2010.
Roads—secure truck parking
(Question No 139)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 26 March 2009 (redirected to the Minister for Transport):
(1) What facilities are available in the ACT for secure truck parking.
(2) Does the Government have any plans to improve secure truck parking facilities in the ACT; if not, why not.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) There are secure truck parking facilities in the ACT that are operated by the private sector including the Capital Self Storage Depots at Woden, Hume and Mitchell.
(2) The Government has no plans to improve secure truck parking facilities in the ACT as these facilities are operated by private enterprises.