Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 4 Hansard (26 March) . . Page.. 1502..
(b) Service Time
(Question No 55)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Transport, upon notice, on 12 February 2009:
(1) How much did ACTION spend on travel including itemised amounts for airfares, accommodation and travel allowance for the (a) 2007-08 financial year and (b) 2008-09 financial year to 31 December 2008.
(2) What proportion of travel was domestic as opposed to international.
(3) Did any officers from ACTION undertake international travel during the periods listed in part (1); if so, what was the purpose of the trip and how much did each trip cost.
(4) What proportion of airfares were for business or first class travel as opposed to economy.
(5) What proportion of trips were on Qantas as opposed to Virgin Blue and other airlines;
(6) Does ACTION have a scheme where frequent flyer points accrued on departmental travel are used to help meet the costs of future travel; if so, what is the level of participation.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
2007/08 financial year
2008/2009 financial year to 31 December 2008