Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2009 Week 2 Hansard (12 February) . . Page.. 819..
Tuggeranong. These sites were among those previously identified by the proponent as meeting their selection criteria.
Key factors considered in determining the relative suitability of individual sites, based on the best information available at the time, included:
(4) Consultation in relation to the proposal is being undertaken with affected groups as part of the current Development Application (DA) and the associated Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) processes in relation to the Tuggeranong District site. Consultation with affected groups in relation to the new site will continue and be undertaken in association with a new DA for that site.
Government—web site design
(Question No 4)
Mr Seselja asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 10 December 2008:
(1) How much money has been spent on website design, development and maintenance, including webhosting and security, if applicable, for the Chief Minister's Department in the 2008-09 financial year to date.
(2) How much was spent, for the purposes outlined in part (1), in the (a) 2004-05, (b) 2005-06, (c) 2006-07 and (d) 2007-08 financial years.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) Approximately $123,500.
(2) I am not prepared to authorise the use of the considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed information required to answer the Member's question.
(Question No 5)
Mr Seselja asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 10 December 2008:
(1) Did any staff of ACT Health feature in Australian Labor Party election advertising; if so, who gave approval for staff to appear in this advertising.
(2) Were any departmental premises or facilities used in ACT election advertising; if so, who gave approval for premises or government facilities to appear in this advertising.
Ms Gallagher: The answer to the member's question is as follows: