Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 8 Hansard (7 August) . . Page.. 3161..
d. Price negotiations have involved Council and officers of the Queanbeyan City Council and senior executives and officers of ACTEW Corporation. Sign off of the Agreement is undertaken by the Managing Director of ACTEW Corporation and the General Manager of the Queanbeyan City Council.
Education—school chaplain program
(Question No 2129)
DR FOSKEY asked the Minister for Education and Training, upon notice, on 3 July 2008:
(1) In relation to the Federal Government's school chaplain program and the inclusion of these positions in the ACT, what is the number of chaplain positions in ACT (a) government and (b) non-government (i) primary and (ii) secondary schools;
(2) What is the identity of each school outlined in part (1);
(3) What is the total Commonwealth funding received for the program;
(4) Are there any additional costs to the Territory for the program; if so, what are they.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
(1) The number of ACT chaplain positions according to rounds 1 and 2 grants are:
(a) 31 government chaplain positions
(b) 22 non-government chaplain positions
(i) 23 primary schools across government and non-government sectors
(ii) 18 secondary schools across government and non-government sectors including colleges
(iii) 12 alternate structured schools (e.g. K-10)