Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 5 Hansard (8 May) . . Page.. 1829..
ACTION bus services—Theodore terminus
(Question No 2027)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 3 April 2008:
(2) Will the terminus still be used as a layover for bus drivers between shifts or as a bus stop for new routes under the new network.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
2. No. See above.
(Question No 2028)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Planning, upon notice, on 3 April 2008:
(2) In accordance with the classification of these two areas, as well as conditions attached to their leases, what process do the two lessees have to go through should they plan to undertake construction work on their leased land;
(3) Can the Minister advise of any and all applications to the ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA) by the two lessees to undertake any development and construction work, or advise where this information can be found;
(4) What relationship exists between the Parks, Conservation and Lands (PCL) unit of the Department of Territory and Municipal Services as land managers and ACTPLA as the body which grants permits, licenses and leases for public land as well as land use;
(5) Can the Minister define what responsibilities are vested in the two organisations, PCL and ACTPLA, in terms of approving development or construction applications in general, as well as those specifically pertaining to the two paintball operators currently operating within the ACT.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member's question is as follows: