Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2008 Week 3 Hansard (3 April) . . Page.. 1040..
(Question No 1911)
Mr Smyth asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 4 March 2008:
(1) How much will be spent in the 2007-08 financial year to date on advertising, promotion, the dissemination of policy information or other information which included the Minister's photograph and/ or a message from the Minister;
(2) What is the individual breakdown for print media, television, radio and other media such as brochures including direct mail by (a) the Minister's Office, (b) the Minister's department or agency, (c) another agency/ department or Minister's office on behalf of the Minister or the department/agency;
(3) Did the Minister or the Minister's office approve the publication in each case;
(4) How much has been allocated for these activities in the 2007-08 financial year to date by the (a) Minister's office and (b) department/agency.
Mr Stanhope: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
I am not prepared to authorise the use of the very considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed information required to answer the above question.
Public service—focus groups
(Question No 1912)
Mr Pratt asked the Minister for Territory and Municipal Services, upon notice, on 4 March 2008:
(1) How many public focus groups were conducted through the your department in the 2007-08 financial year to date;
(2) When were they held and what was the nature of each focus group;
(3) What was the cost to conduct these focus groups;
(4) How much, if anything, were focus group participants paid to attend;
(5) Where can Members get the details and findings of these publicly funded focus groups.
Mr Hargreaves: The answer to the member's question is as follows:
I am not prepared to authorise the use of the very considerable resources that would be involved in providing the detailed information required to answer this question.